AI/ML Program at Agile + DevOps East
New for 2023
A Program Rich with the Latest AL/ML Topics
The AI/ML renaissance is upon us. Now is the time to get up to date on ways to leverage these rapidly evolving technologies to build better software. Whether you are just getting started with AI and ML, or you have a few years of experience under your belt, there's no better place than Agile + DevOps East to stay on the cutting edge of where software is going.
Explore the Full Program
New to AI/ML
If you are just getting started with AI and ML, there are sessions and tutorials specifically built for you.
Productivity & Performance
Explore ways to leverage AI/ML to save time, reduce workload, and improve software performance.
Address Security Risks
Learn ways to mitigate the intrinsic risks that come along with using AI and ML in your software processes.
Inspiring Keynotes on AI/ML
Agile + DevOps East keynotes bring industry luminaries to the stage to energize and inspire the audience. Join AI author and pioneer, Chip Huyen, and others as they bring to light how AI and ML will revolutionize the software landscape. Keynotes on AI/ML include:
- GenAI Is So Overwhelming. What Do I Do?
- Chasing Predictability with AI: The Model of You Outperforms You
View All the Keynotes
Take a Deep Dive Into AI and ML
Full- and half-day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of Agile + DevOps East. Tutorials at the conference this year include:
- A Quality Engineering Introduction to AI and Machine Learning
- Leveraging Generative AI for Software Productivity
- Getting Started with AI and Machine Learning
Explore All the Tutorials
Two Full Tracks of AI/ML Sessions
Concurrent sessions offer attendees the flexibility to explore a variety of topics throughout the conference on Wednesday and Thursday in order to customize their learning experience. There are 12 different AI/ML sessions including:
- Integrating Generative AI in Your Workflow
- Exploring Non-ChatGPT Ways to Use AI in Testing
- AI in DevOps for Improving Engineering Team Productivity
- From Bottlenecks to Breakthroughs: Using AI in Performance
View All the Sessions