Celebrating 30 Years as the World's
Largest Software Testing Conference
STAREAST is thrilled to be celebrating 30 years of leading testing and quality innovation in 2022. We invite you to join the celebration at our premium hybrid event this April. Whether you choose to attend in-person (with our enhanced COVID-19 safety precautions in place) or watch talks virtually, you will have access to all of the same great content and experts you have come to expect from a STAR conference. STAREAST will feature over 75+ talks—including keynotes, tutorials, and sessions all in an engaging and interactive premium event experience. There are a variety of pass options and ways to save to help you find the the best fit for your learning needs and budget
Why Should You Attend a STAR Conference?
Meet Sarah (a 1st time STAR attendee) and Rhonda (a 10-time STAR alumni) and hear how attending a STAR conference can really help to bring relevant and transformative ideas to your entire team!
Amanda Perkins is a Sr SQA for Rocket Homes. She has been in the quality field...
Shama Keskar is a resourceful, forward-thinking and goal-oriented Co-founder,...
Currently an Application Security Sales Evangelist for HCL. Prior to this, was with IBM for14...
Derek Evans been in the application security sector for 15 years, working in...
Peter has been working at EPAM since 2012 and moved to the USA in 2019 where he is working as a...
Mala Punyani is an Engineering Manager and Quality Automation Architect at...
Megan Hutchinson is an ISTQB certified Quality Assurance Analyst with over six...
Ebenezer Ikonne works for Cox Automotive (a business unit of Cox Enterprise)...
Mary Ann Belarmino is currently the Sr. Director of Software Quality at Western...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes available for in-person attendees).
- Software Testing Certification Foundation Level—ISTQB CTFL
- Agile Tester Certification—ISTQB/ICAgile
- Fundamentals of Test Automation—ICAgile Certification
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- API Testing Workshop
- Coaching Your Agile Team to Quality
- Agile & DevOps Leadership—ICAgile Certification
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of the conference. They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Tutorials are still being added to the program, but here are a few popular ones from last year's event:
- Critical Thinking for Software Testers
- A Beginner's Guide to AI and Testing
- Test Design for a Fully Automated Build Architecture
- Exploratory Testing in Action
- Develop and Refine Your Company Testing Strategy
Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Dynamic global markets are forcing organizations to innovate at a blinding speed to stay ahead. Rapid advances in technology are providing both opportunities and challenges for our testing leaders. Join in the conversation with your peers as experienced business leaders share ways to lead through innovation.
Also, bring your biggest issues and challenges to the Leadership Summit, where you can draw on the knowledge and experiences of these leaders and your fellow leaders who may have already faced and solved some of your issues. You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- 30+ In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- 5 keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- 40+ concurrent sessions covering popular topics
- The Expo with top testing solutions
- Fun in-person and virtual networking events
- The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit & Women Who Test (in-person only)
- Attend a Pre-Conference Training Class or add-on a Live Virtual Training Class at a discounted rate!