- How do you upscale from team-centric Agile and DevOps practices to Enterprises grade Agile and DevOps?
- How can you ensure quality if fully included in your delivery pipelines and not an afterthought to development?
- How can governance be applied across and entire organization to ensure success with audit and compliance needs?
Agile + DevOps West 2019 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Wednesday, June 5
- What is continuous testing and why it is that hard to mature?
- Which elements of continuous testing are essential for Agile and DevOps?
- The key trends around continuous testing and the key personas involved in it.
- Strategies for measuring continuous testing progress and ROI.
- Practical tips on how to embed codeless testing into the code-based pipeline.
At this session, Rasmus will touch on major challenges of fully incorporating modern incident management into your DevOps toolchain and provides practical insights to help you develop an operations competency to optimize your IT and drive business value.
Learn the top causes of downtime, how to avoid them and the key steps to implement a modern incident management plan to increase efficiency at...
● Anyone can do it - no coding experience required! We'll prove it live.
● Create scalable, auto-healing tests on modern, highly dynamic sites
● View live test output, and ML-driven regression insights
- Overview of how to run your automated Selenium tests in the Sauce Labs cloud
- Decrease the amount of time it takes your suite to run by executing tests in parallel
- Ensure your apps work all of the time with functional testing on real devices
Thursday, June 6
● What is not an intelligent use of AI
● What AI should mean
● How Functionize uses AI to create, maintain and scale tests in the cloud
- Learn about the benefits of a mobile device cloud for your testing lab
- Find out if it is better to buy or a build a mobile device cloud
- Discover the five questions you should ask when deciding whether to buy or build