A Week of Learning How to Develop and Test for Mobile Devices
The Mobile Dev + Test Conference addresses mobile development for iOS and Android as well as mobile testing, performance, design, user experience, smart technology, and security. Hear from experts in the field about where the future of smart and mobile software is headed.
- Wearables/Smart Technology
- Testing Mobile in the Cloud
- Security Testing for Mobile
- Mobile App Design
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- Mobile Test Automation
- Wearable UX
Alan Crouch is a director of mobile testing with Coveros, Inc., which helps...
Dona Sarkar wishes she’d been born a cat so she could have had nine lives....
An instructor with Atlanta-based Iron Yard, TJ ...
Jaimee Newberry brings industry leadership and experience gained from advising...
Troy Miles, aka the Rockncoder, began writing computer games in assembly...
Mike Benkovich brings it all—energy, laughter, and a contagious passion for...
James Dempsey is a fifteen-year Apple veteran gone indie. At Apple, he was an...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Mobile Application Testing
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? The conference offers two days packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats. Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Discover the solutions to your Mobile and IoT testing and development challenges at the Expo. Watch live demonstrations from top industry solution providers, attend industry technical presentations, and enter to win prizes!
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included