- What strategy is proven to help scale DevOps without exhausting your IT department or losing control over the cloud
- Why focusing on the business need and not the technology makes you future proof
- How to deal with technology and expertise fragmentation without placing your cloud and data at risk
Agile + DevOps East 2019 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Wednesday, November 6
- With this “new wave” of a remote-only company, establishing the company culture around being agile is crucial to being successful.
- Transparency creates awareness, it gets more and faster feedback from people outside the company, and makes it easier to collaborate with them.
- “Minimum Viable Change” is crucial as you should always look to make the quickest change possible to improve the outcome
- Key pain points of end-to-end test automation and the modern technologies that have eliminated those pains
- The unique benefits of end-to-end test automation
- Tips to bring home for getting started with end-to-end test automation
Join this session to see how to:
- Increase your DevTesters' efficiency in building and maintaining automation assets using multiple SDKs
- Remove bottlenecks that often slow down projects and damage quality
- Accelerate feedback and visibility over pipeline execution
Thursday, November 7
In this talk, attendees will learn how:
· Teams are incorporating performance testing of their UI components within an agile workflow
· To use Pareto principle to identify the scenarios that yield highest value for end users
· To increase test coverage and incorporate performance testing into your agile testing workflow using browser-based scripting and load testing engines
The methods shown above could help save anywhere from 20- 60% of effort scripting and modeling scenarios.
- How to start using AI
- Where AI can be applied to software development
- Benefits of an AI first approach
- Practice with AI on your mobile app or website
- Overview of how to run your automated Selenium tests in the Sauce Labs cloud
- Decrease the amount of time it takes your suite to run by executing tests in parallel
- Ensure your apps work all of the time with functional testing on real devices