- Agile empowers teams to move fast, but at what cost? As agile organizations grow, alignment between business strategy and development reality becomes challenging and it's hard to keep track of all the ongoing initiatives.
- Key people in the development process need visibility without limiting the autonomy of teams, and you must have a balance of both in order to be successful.
- Learn how Portfolio for JIRA, the agile portfolio management tool built for JIRA, allows you to find this balance between visibility and autonomy in an agile world.
Agile Dev West 2016 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Wednesday, June 8
- Learn how to avoid significant security risks caused by testing in a public cloud
- Discover different ways to streamline cross-platform testing
- Learn more on how to create and maintain high-performing apps despite the ever-increasing number of operating systems and devices
- Define predictive analytics for the SDLC
- Provide examples of how predictive analytics can be used to save time without compromising quality
- Discuss the practices and technologies that enable predictive analytics
Thursday, June 9
- Managing Milliennials and key concepts for leading the next generation
- Motivation techniques beyond traditional financial incentives
- Creating consistent learning challenges that cannot be solved through Google