We're Going Virtual—Same Great Content Delivered Straight to You.
The STAREAST Virtual Experience
TechWell has morphed the popular STAREAST conference into a fully virtual experience this year. From the comfort of your computer, you will have access to all of the same great content and experts you have come to expect from a STAR conference. STAREAST Virtual will be streaming over 75+ talks—including keynotes, tutorials, and sessions all in an engaging and interactive premium virtual atmosphere. Plus, with 3 packages to choose from and a variety of exciting add-on options (such as a live virtual training class), you are able to select the conference package that best fits your needs and budget!
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Why Should You Attend a STAR Conference?
Meet Sarah (a 1st time STAR attendee) and Rhonda (a 10-time STAR alumni) and hear how attending a STAR conference can really help to bring relevant and transformative ideas to your entire team!
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
Jennifer Bonine is the CEO of AI Appstore, Inc., and was the first female...
Melissa Benua has worked in nearly every software development role—dev, test,...
Since he got his first computer at age thirteen, Kaushal Dalvi has been...
Jenny Bramble came up through support and DevOps, cutting her teeth on that...
As a Principal Automation Architect at Magenic, Paul Grizzaffi is following his...
Dr. Jess Ingrassellino is the engineering manager for Influx Data. She is a...
Live Virtual Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our live virtual training classes.
- Software Testing Certification Foundation Level—ISTQB CTFL
- Advanced Tester Certification—Technical Test Analyst
- Advanced Tester Certification—Test Automation Engineer
- Advanced Tester Certification—Test Manager
- Agile Tester Certification—ISTQB/ICAgile
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Fundamentals of Test Automation—ICAgile Certification
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of the conference. They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at STAREAST Virtual:
- Critical Thinking for Software Testers
- A Beginner's Guide to AI and Testing (NEW)
- Test Design for a Fully Automated Build Architecture
- Exploratory Testing in Action (NEW)
- Develop and Refine Your Company Testing Strategy
- X-Ray Vision for Testers: How to Analyze Things
Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Dynamic global markets are forcing organizations to innovate at a blinding speed to stay ahead. Rapid advances in technology are providing both opportunities and challenges for our testing leaders. Join in the conversation with your peers as experienced business leaders share ways to lead through innovation.
Also, bring your biggest issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit, where you can draw on the knowledge and experiences of these leaders and your fellow leaders who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- 30+ In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- 5 keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- 40+ concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo with top testing solutions
- Fun virtual networking events such as morning yoga
- The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit & Women Who Test
- News Desk with interviews from speakers and solution providers
- Add-on a Live Virtual Training class at a deeply discounted rate!