Thank You for Attending STARWEST 2020!
The STARWEST Virtual+ Experience
In light of recent events, TechWell has morphed the popular STARWEST conference into a fully virtual experience this year! From the comfort of your own digital device, you will have access to all of the same great content and experts you have come to expect from a STAR conference. STARWEST Virtual+ will be streaming over 75+ talks—including keynotes, tutorials, and sessions all in an engaging and interactive premium virtual atmosphere. Plus, with 3 packages to choose from and a variety of exciting add-on options (such as a live virtual training class), you can select the conference package that fits your needs and your budget!
Dr. Jess Ingrassellino is the engineering manager for Influx Data. She is a...
Jennifer Bonine is the CEO of AI Appstore, Inc., and was the first female...
Coveros' Executive Vice President of Training Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
Melissa Benua has worked in nearly every software development role—dev, test,...
Since he got his first computer at age thirteen, Kaushal Dalvi has been...
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
Janna Loeffler has more than fifteen years of software quality experience. She...
Live Virtual Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by adding-on one of our Live Virtual training classes (from our preferred training partner, Coveros).
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level—ISTQB CTFL
- Agile Tester Certification—ISTQB/ICAgile
- Fundamentals of Test Automation
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile Certification
- ISTQB Advanced Tester Certification—Test Analyst
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of the conference. They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at STARWEST:
- System-Level Test Automation: Ensuring a Good Start
- Test Strategies for a Modern World
- Getting Smart on API Testing & Automation
- Introduction to AI Testing
- Automating Test Design for Agile Projects
The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Dynamic global markets are forcing organizations to innovate at a blinding speed to stay ahead. Join in the conversation with your peers as experienced business leaders share ways to lead through innovation.
Also, bring your biggest issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit, where you can draw on the knowledge and experiences of these leaders and your fellow leaders who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- 35 In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- 5 keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- 42 concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo with top testing solutions
- Fun Networking events such as morning yoga
- The Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit & Women Who Test
- News Desk with interviews from speakers and solution providers
- Add-on a Live Virtual Training class at a deeply discounted rate!