Software Testing Conference
October 2–7, 2016 | Anaheim, CA
Join the Conversation #STARWEST
The Premier Event for Software Testing and QA Professionals
STARWEST is one of the longest-running, and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics.
Jason Arbon is the CEO of...
Jon Hagar is a systems software engineer and testing consultant, supporting...
A leading international consultant and trainer, Erik van Veenendaal (...
Independent quality and testing consultant Isabel Evans has more than thirty...
Chief technology officer and cofounder of LeanDog, Jeff “Cheezy” Morgan has...
Martin Pol has played a significant role in raising the awareness and improving...
TechWell’s IT director Mike Sowers has more than twenty-five years of practical...
VP of global delivery and solutions for tap|QA, Inc., Jennifer Bonine began her...
Chief Storyteller of The Three Pillars of Agile Testing and Quality, Mary Thorn...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
- Mastering HP LoadRunner® for Performance Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Python for Testers
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Real-World Software Testing with Microsoft Visual Studio®
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? STARWEST offers a full day packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
“1st time at a conference. So interesting to learn about the various topics—wonderful speakers. Loved it! Thank you.”Shelia Pike — Outrigger Enterprises Group
“Tons of great ideas and concepts I can take back with me and share with my organization. I loved networking with other QA to discuss problems and solutions.”Brian Kitchener — Pearson eCollege
“The tutorials were top-notch content and an excellent value.”Will Foy — United Guaranty Corporation
Explore Top Solution Providers at The Expo
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox