Explore Tips to Convince Your Boss
The Premier Event for Software Testing and QA Professionals
STAREAST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics.
An agile methodologist, practitioner, and coach, Bob Galen helps guide leaders...
Randall (Randy) Rice is a leading author, speaker, and consultant in software...
With more than forty years of experience as an information systems professional at commercial...
Sally Goble is head of quality at the Guardian, the world’s second most read...
From the largest companies to the smallest, Melissa Benua has worked in nearly...
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
Jon Hagar is a systems software engineer and testing consultant, supporting...
Julie Gardiner is a pragmatic, practical, and people-driven leader,...
In software testing for more than forty years, Dorothy Graham is coauthor of...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
- Mastering HP LoadRunner® for Performance Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Python for Testers
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Real-World Software Testing with Microsoft Visual Studio®
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? STAREAST offers a full day packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit
“The tutorials were top-notch content and an excellent value.”Will Foy — United Guaranty Corporation
“1st time at a conference. So interesting to learn about the various topics—wonderful speakers. Loved it! Thank you.”Shelia Pike — Outrigger Enterprises Group
“I liked the passion of all the people involved. People were excited to share their knowledge and help other people solve their problems. Very nice community of testers. ”Lindsay King — ESRI
“Tons of great ideas and concepts I can take back with me and share with my organization. I loved networking with other QA to discuss problems and solutions.”Brian Kitchener — Pearson eCollege