Software Testing Conference
The Premier Event for Software Testing and QA Professionals
STARCANADA is part of the STAR family of conferences—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences series on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 50 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics.
Why Should You Attend a STAR Conference?
Meet Sarah (a 1st time STAR attendee) and Rhonda (a 10-time STAR alumni) and hear how attending a STAR conference can really help to bring relevant and transformative ideas to your entire team!
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a consulting company that...
Independent quality and testing consultant Isabel Evans has more than thirty...
Jennifer Bonine is a well-known speaker, teacher, and trainer at both national...
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
Dr. Jess Ingrassellino is the director of quality engineering for the Nonprofit...
Coveros' Executive Vice President of Training Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Mobile Application Testing
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? STARCANADA offers a full day packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions:
Networking at STARCANADA is one of the biggest advantages of attending. Within the halls, at lunches, at special networking events, and more, you will meet with speakers and other professionals and be able to discuss challenges and solutions with other teams. The collective experience of problem-solving is almost tangible!
Plan to attend as many of these events as possible:
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included