Software Testing Conference
The Premier Event for Software Testing and QA Professionals
STARCANADA is part of the STAR family of conferences—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences series on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 50 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics.
In software testing for more than forty years, Dorothy Graham is coauthor of...
Janet Gregory is an agile testing coach and process consultant with DragonFire...
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a software company that...
Independent quality and testing consultant Isabel Evans has more than thirty...
TechWell’s CIO and president of SQE Training, Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
President and senior consultant of Intellectica Systems Inc., Conrad Fujimoto...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Mobile Application Testing
- Fundamentals of DevOps Certification—ICAgile
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? STARCANADA offers a full day packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Discover the solutions to your software testing and QA challenges at the STARCANADA Expo. Watch live demonstrations from top industry solution providers, attend industry technical presentations, and enter to win prizes!
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included