- Understand why GUI performance translates to true user engagement - help ensure your apps are sticky and drive revenue
- See how to test any device and app (including mobile, tablet, desktop, server, and IoT devices) in the same way a user does
- Learn how an image-based testing approach to GUI testing puts you at the center of your user experience
IoT Dev + Test 2017 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Thursday, April 27
- Complex wired/wireless network configuration, real hardware, power of Machine Learning
- Quick and automated setup, Re-configurable, quick and easy re-validation
- Scale at will
- How to test to an unprecedented scale: 2 million concurrent users
- Speed and ease of use of our scripting tool
- The benefits of utilizing the largest global testing and monitoring network
- Lyft has grown into a multibillion dollar enterprise that is essential to the lives of millions in a short few years by emphasizing the customer experience.
- In this session, Heather will present the key tenets of building a scalable QA practice to drive growth in a highly competitive space.
- She will share Lyft’s mobile QA best practices and learnings that enabled her team to deliver a consistently high customer experience.
Friday, April 28
- Discover different ways to streamline cross-platform testing and achieve continuous app delivery
- Learn more on how to create and maintain high-performing apps despite the ever-increasing number of operating systems and devices
- Understand the benefits of a hybrid cloud and pick choose the cloud that best fits your testing strategy