- What is the Internet of Medicine (IoM) and should you be involved
- How the IoM will soon be a trillion dollar business
- The opportunities and pitfalls for developers and testers
IoT Dev+Test 2016 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Wednesday, April 20
- Development Best Practice
- Test Management
- Smart Random Tests to Improve Quality
- Learn how to avoid significant security risks caused by testing in a public cloud
- Discover different ways to streamline cross-platform testing
- Learn more on how to create and maintain high-performing apps despite the ever-increasing number of operating systems and devices
- Mobile at the heart of Consumer IoT revolution
- Challenges in testing mobile apps focussed on consumer IoT and how we are approaching this problem at pCloudy
- Some prediction on how the future of distributed mobile testing might look
Thursday, April 21
- Creating a test strategy to fit today’s agile development processes
- Shortening the feedback loop between dev and test to ensure rapid delivery of quality applications
- Enabling your developers and testers to collaborate in order to speed up the time to resolve costly bugs