Coronavirus (COVID-19 ) Updates for TechWell Spring Events
Last Updated: March 19, 2020
At TechWell nothing is more important than the health and well being of our customers, sponsors, and employees. To that end, we have been closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation.
CURRENT UPDATES FOR SPRING EVENTS
- EPIC Experience | San Diego, CA | April 19—23, 2020 — this event has been cancelled. Interested attendees are highly encouraged to join us at STAREAST Virtual+.
- STAREAST | Orlando, FL | May 3-8, 2020 — we've gone fully virtual! The event will now stream the full conference experience—over 90+ learning opportunities over 4 days—including our world-renowned keynotes, tutorials and sessions. Please join us for the exciting new STAREAST Virtual+ online conference!
- AGILE + DEVOPS WEST | Las Vegas, NV | June 7-12, 2020 — this event is currently under review and we are continuing to monitor recommendations.
All of these decisions are based on the current data and recommendations we have from federal and state agencies. Here is a link to the current COVID-19 risk assessment by country from the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.
UPDATED TECHWELL CANCELLATION POLICY
We do, however, understand that the situation is fluid and you want to feel confident in the investment you are making in your career growth as a paid conference attendee—both in time and money. To address those concerns we are instituting the following policy for our spring events:
- For any cancelled physical events - Registrants will be offered a Spring virtual conference option or a credit toward a future physical conference. If, for any reason, this does not fit your needs, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- For future scheduled physical events - If for any reason the area in which you live, or the area where the conference venue is located undergoes travel restrictions, we will allow you to cancel regardless of date with a full refund.
- For future scheduled physical events - Should your company opt to institute a temporary travel ban that would affect your ability to attend, we will allow you to cancel with no penalty within 7 days of the event start date.
We plan to continue to monitor the situation and if, at any point, it looks as if this will continue to be a direct threat to any future scheduled physical event and its attendees we will communicate the change immediately. We sincerely hope to see you (virtually or physically) at an upcoming event in 2020 and should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our client support team at [email protected] or 904-278-0524.