DevOps East Conference
Get ideas and inspiration from experts and peers.
Find out how the practice of DevOps brings cross-functional stakeholders together to deliver software with greater speed and agility. Learn from industry experts how your organization can apply DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features. Plus, DevOps East is held in conjunction with Better Software and Agile Dev East, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
Known for his efforts to promote continuous testing, Wayne Ariola has...
An industry-recognized thought leader on lean/agile, analytics, and DevSecOps, Larry...
Now a Principal Consultant at ThoughtWorks, Max Griffiths started as a shell...
A senior developer at ThoughtWorks, Elise McCallum helps companies resolve both...
In the software industry since 1983, Mark Richards is an experienced, hands-on...
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a software company that...
Aater Suleman is co-founder and CEO of Flux7, an Austin TX-based global...
James Waletzky is a partner at Crosslake Technologies, where he performs...
Ken Pugh helps companies evolve into lean-agile organizations through training...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Fundamentals of DevOps—ICAgile
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Experience up to two days of robust tutorials offered in half- and full-day formats, covering topics across the development lifecycle.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit