Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STAR, and Agile + DevOps Conferences.
Software improvement conferences
covering the entire application lifecycle.
Learn what you need to build better software now. The Better Software West conference keeps you current on the entire development lifecycle. All Better Software Conferences are held in conjunction with Agile Dev West and DevOps West conferences, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
- Digital Transformation
- Project Management, Planning, Metrics
- Career & Professional Development
- Requirements & User Stories
- Product Owners & Managers
- Software Quality & Testing
- Architecture & Design
- Development & Test Frameworks
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Certified Agile Leadership
- Agile Test Automation
- Selenium Test Automation: From the Ground Up
- Certified Scrum Developer
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster® Training
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Testing REST APIs Behind a Mobile App
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Our full and half-day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly-rated part of the conference because they allow you to focus on a particular area of interest. Learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorials sessions:
- Creating a High-Performance Agile Team
- What DevOps Means for Testers and Testing
- Agile Project Failures: Root Causes and Corrective Actions
- Continuous Delivery in Practice: A Hands-On DevOps Workshop
- Lean/Agile Data-Driven Decisions Demystified
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of industry leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues. You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
Agile Leadership Summit Speakers Include:
- Bob Galen, Director, Agile Practices, Zenergy Technologies
- Nicole Dwyer, Chief Product Officer, YayPay
- Leon Sabarsky, President, Healthy Agile
- Mary Thorn, Director of Agile Practices, Ipreo
- Ralph Kasuba, Vice President of Global eCommerce Engineering, Pitney Bowes/Borderfree
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included