Better Software East Conference
Software improvement conferences covering the entire application lifecycle.
Learn what you need to build better software now. The Better Software East Conference keeps you current on the entire development lifecycle. Plus, Better Software East is held in conjunction with Agile Dev and DevOps East, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
TechWell’s CIO and president of SQE Training, Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
The founder and owner of nuAgility, LLC, Ray Arell has enjoyed a thirty-year...
A VP of global delivery and solutions for tap|QA, Inc., Jennifer Bonine began...
Ken Pugh helps companies evolve into lean-agile organizations through training...
Rob Sabourin, P. Eng., has more than thirty-three years of management...
James Waletzky is a partner at Crosslake Technologies, where he performs...
Stephen Frein is a senior director of software engineering at Comcast. He...
Known for his efforts to promote continuous testing, Wayne Ariola has...
An agile methodologist, practitioner, and coach, Bob Galen helps guide leaders...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Fundamentals of DevOps—ICAgile
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Experience up to two days of robust tutorials offered in half- and full-day formats, covering topics across the development lifecycle.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit