Agile + DevOps West VIP Program
Bring a Large Group and Get VIP Treatment at Agile + DevOps West
The Agile + DevOps program committee has focused on building a program that offers tracks and content throughout the in-depth tutorials and conference sessions for a mix of all skill levels and roles. Whether you are looking to bring a mix of leaders and team members, beginners and experienced practitioners, or agile coaches and testers and DevOps engineers, your whole engineering organization can attend this industry-leading event and find something in each time slot for their job role. There's also an entire track of collaborative sessions to discuss specific topics with peers and experts. Sessions and networking events provide ample opportunities to talk about your team's issues and find out how other delegates and experts have solved them (or what they tried that didn't work).
Team members just starting out with agile or DevOps can learn:
Experienced team members, managers, and leaders can explore:
Groups of 6+ can enhance their conference experience with our complimentary Agile + DevOps VIP Program.
What is the Agile + DevOps VIP Program?
The Agile + DevOps VIP Program maximizes your team’s Agile + DevOps conference experience by helping you plan out your conference experience, gain exclusive VIP access to experts, and network with Agile + DevOps keynote & session speakers.
This free service is available to groups of 6+ by sending a request to our client support team for a Agile + DevOps VIP Program Information Sheet. Already signed up for Agile + DevOps with less than 6 people? Contact client support to bump your participation up to 6+ and qualify for this special program.
What does the Agile + DevOps VIP Program offer?
- A welcome gift from the Agile + DevOps staff.
- A special VIP reception where your group will network with some of the conference keynotes, speakers, and staff.
- A 30 minute pre-conference call to provide you customized guidance on how to get the most out of Agile + DevOps West. During this call, your Agile + DevOps Concierge will help your group develop a customized schedule based on your needs to maximize your conference experience.
- A 15 minute meet and greet with your Agile + DevOps Concierge after check-in to recap your group’s customized schedule, address any questions or concerns, and get your team ready to get the most out of Agile + DevOps West.
- A VIP slack channel for Agile + DevOps West that provides our VIPs with a real-time medium for addressing problems or issues. This exclusive channel will also contain useful and timely conference information for our VIPs.
- An exclusive 1-hour consulting session with an agile or DevOps expert during the conference. Bring your most pressing questions and get some ingenious solutions, sound advice, and free consulting.
- A 30 minute post conference follow up call (usually held 1-2 weeks after the conference) to discuss the results of your conference and help you plan your next steps for improving your processes and practices.
- Two free passes to Friday’s Agile + DevOps Leadership Summit. The Summit is a day-long opportunity for project and team leaders to improve their leadership skills and work with peers to solve leadership problems.
Who are our Agile and DevOps experts?
Agile and DevOps experts may be speakers, program committee members, or senior consultants who are also at Agile + DevOps West. All have years and years of industry experience in agile, DevOps, security, testing, automation, and more. Your expert is assigned based on the needs identified in your Agile + DevOps VIP Program Information Sheet.