Accelerate Your Software Delivery with the Power of Agile + DevOps
The Agile + DevOps Virtual Experience
TechWell has morphed the popular Agile + DevOps West conference into a fully virtual experience this year. From the comfort of your computer, you will have access to all of the same great content and experts you have come to expect from this event. Agile + DevOps Virtual will be streaming over 75+ inspiring talks—including 5 keynotes, 20 tutorials, 40+ sessions, and 10+ Industry Technical Presentations all in an engaging and interactive premium virtual atmosphere. Plus, with 3 packages to choose from and a variety of exciting add-on options (such as a live virtual training class or the Agile + DevOps Leadership Summit), you can select the conference package that fits your needs and your budget.
Live Virtual Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our live virtual training classes. You may add-on any of these classes onto your paid pass at a deeply discounted rate:
- Agile & DevOps Leadership—ICAgile Certification
- Agile Team Facilitation
- Agile Unit Testing Workshop
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile
- From Fragile to Agile: Practical Approaches to Adopting Agile
- Fundamentals of Test Automation
- Implementing DevSecOps
- Software Tester Certification Foundation Level—ISTQB CTFL
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at Agile + DevOps Virtual:
- Continuous Delivery in Practice: A Hands-On DevOps Workshop
- Finding Performance Issues Early with JMeter
- Busting Myths around Organization Change
- Developer First: A New Leadership Mindset
- CI/CD Tools for Database Development
- Getting Started with AI Approaches
Agile + DevOps Leadership Summit
At the 2021 Agile + DevOps Leadership Summit, program chair Jeffery Payne brings together senior industry leaders for an interactive exchange of ideas and experiences.
Get answers to your difficult leadership issues and challenges at the Agile + DevOps Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Live virtual training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included