If Negotiating with Stakeholders is Not Working for You - Techniques and Strategies for Effective NegotiationNew
Does the idea of just thinking about negotiating with a difficult person give you anxiety? If so this tutorial is for you! This tutorial is specifically about negotiating and leadership: how to deal with difficult people and sticky problems. Join Catherine Louis as she walks you through several negotiation techniques. Armed with these new techniques, we will then “learn by doing” covering the following sticky sample negotiating exercises:
- Dealing with a difficult stakeholder
- The customer is about to fire you, what do you do?
- The QA manager is not investing in her people.
- The software vendor is about to raise his prices - again!
- The Product Manager does not communicate the product direction.
We’ll be learning by doing—beginning with our negotiating strategies then navigating through conflict to create win-win results. You’ll leave this tutorial with a toolkit designed to help you negotiate your next big wins.